Saturday 22 April 2017

Releasse 3 - Fix few bugs about Starting Kit.

As I keep working for the Starting Kits, I find there are huge amout of bugs. (probably because no one really goes into those Kits)

Here are few bugs I found: Issue2012Issue2028 and Issue2033.

I fixed every bug that I am able to fix (Pull2027), but most of the bugs are bugs that normal contributors cannot approached. (because Starting Kits are all works published on other people's accout).

I opend up issues, and hopefully that administrators of thimble would be able to fix those bugs.

Also, as people mentioned in the Issue1917, stay-calm project under the default folder is useless.

In this case, I removed all those files after test.

Testing this is not a easy job. Because the thimble reciently updated to bramble, I have to run both old/new code, in order to make sure that everything works fine.

Here is the work I did: Pull2011

No comments:

Post a Comment